Consulting involves providing expertise to help a business or organization to achieve specific objectives or finalize projects. We help our clients identify and assess business problems and provide targeted solutions.
Starting, scaling and running a company can be a lonely journey. The pressure is enormous, and nobody quite understands the commitment it takes. But you don’t have to go it alone. With a business consultant, you gain a trusted advisor, who will guide you to overcoming specific obstacles as and when you need them. We will put your challenges and opportunities into perspective and provide you with invaluable ideas and practical strategies. Whether you’re just starting out or already established and looking for some fresh insights, investing in a consultant is one of the best decisions you can make, for yourself and for the continued success of your business.
Bring in out-of-the-box ideas and fresh insight
Sometimes it is difficult to see the wood for the trees. If you’re confronted with a problem within a specific area in your business, it might be time to think outside the box and hire a consultant that can work through specific objectives and KPI’s aligned with your vision, then map out the steps to get you there. This will allow for fresh ideas, a different perspective and expert support. A good business consultant provides a useful outside perspective and brings much-needed insight and on-call expertise from other clients and industries to bear on your business sticking points, saving you time and effort in the long run.
At CICC, our consulting services are focused on bringing you measurable results and practical solutions. Together we will examine your business resources, come up with a plan of action, then spur and facilitate change in order to bring you the desired outcome for that specific project or goal. We can consult on both short-term and long-term projects as needed.
What to expect from the business consultation process:
- Consulting is often a misunderstood part of our offerings, and not often requested.
- We offer it as an option to complete our B2B service and because we potentially offers extensive coaching later, as the longer term relationship and value of the coaching journey becomes apparent.
- This type of coaching offers advice and facilitates learning around a specific task or obstacle in your business that needs attention.
- Our coaches provide analysis, opinions and recommendations
- Consulting is often a remedial solution to fixing a specific bug, irritant or missing component – for example, ensuring all employees have a detailed job description with KPI’s and job titles.
- Done in isolation the task doesn’t address HR policies and the wider aspect of HR practices and should be seen as a temporary band-aid solution for practical purposes.
Excellence of execution in all facets of your business
We offer consulting services focusing on specific once-off and/or project-oriented outputs, focusing on task execution and tangible results. Our consultations offer practical advice in the following areas of your business growth and execution.
- Defining your purpose, mission and vision
Defining your purpose should answer the question ‘why am I in business?’
Your mission clarifies the what. What are your services/product offerings and how do you intend to deliver this to your clients?
Your vision is your long-term goal. What does this business look like in the future?
Without getting clarity on these basics, it is impossible to plan and achieve your future success. We help clarify these term, then work towards their practical implementation. First, we dream, then we plan, then we do.
- Business model viability
Is your business model sound and will it help you to achieve profitability and sustainability? Without profit there is no future for your business venture. This is why ensuring a rock-solid business model is so important, and why we will take the time to craft this with you.
Key focus areas and practical outcomes
Through business consulting, we assist you in achieving practical, measurable outcomes in each of the key focus areas below:
- Attract, develop, align and retain your team members.
- Build a healthy organisation culture with a shared Vision.
- Improve leadership and management skills
- Define your client/buyer in order to target them more effectively.
- Tell your story and your unique offering
- Develop and follow a sales plan to consistently close the deal
The relationship between Customer & Client
- Customer relationships management to understand your customer.
Finance & Risk
We work towards enabling key decision-making processes and mitigation of risk with respect to:
- Cash Flow
- Managing liquidity
New Business Development/opportunities
- We help you identify new opportunities to scale and expand your business
- Together we pinpoint new ways in which to grow and diversify your income streams
- Create brand awareness
- Communication channels to speak to your target audience/clients to clearly identifying who and where they are
- Clearly identifying who and where they are
- Achieve impact/leads, conversion, and return on investment.
We will define your operational capabilities to give you a competitive edge so that you can achieve your strategy in the following areas:
- Market penetration
- Product strategy
- Customer segmentation
- Supply chain management
We will work to set and agree on SMART goals aligned to your particular strategy:
- Time Bound
Working with a business consultant will radically expand your potential and effectiveness as a leader and entrepreneur. Make an appointment with us today.
- Through coaching we develop the client’s abilities to solve a problem themselves using a wide range of tools, such as goal-setting and accountability. Coaching is ongoing and is long-term.
- Consulting involves providing expertise to help a business or organization achieve specific objectives and/or project. We help clients identify and assess business problems and provide solutions. We can consult on both short-term and long-term projects.
- Consultants work closely with business owners and managers to help identify challenges, offer advice, and propose practical solutions. When you hire a consultant, you pay only for the services that you need, when you need it.
- There is no need for business owners to reinvent the wheel or lose valuable time to something that can be completed by an expert contractor.
- Price and hourly rate to be discussed in 1st consultation, this can be offset against efficiencies such as productivity improvements, smarter organisational working and closer monitoring of financial indices and ratios, for example cash flow control and forecasts.